As the internet users across the world have been increased massively by year on year and now sixty five percent (65%) of the population around the world are using the internet. By 2022 it will go to around 75% which is creating a huge opportunities for educated Indian to earn their bread and butter from it.
The key reasons for increasing the number of active Internet users in recent years is due to the high usage of smartphones, tablets and other smart devices around the world. These are very practical and useful to take with people wherever they go. Considering all these points, online marketing is a vast and widely open for all people all over the world to connect through multiple devices such as (Mobile (Smartphone), Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, Smart TV, etc.). So this will help the digital marketing industry needs to expand its online marketplace around the world everywhere without having stores in a particular location.
Advantages of Digital Marketing or Why Business owners should go for it
It helps reach a larger, more engaged and targeted audience faster than traditional marketing in a more cost effective manner. With digital marketing, you talk to a specific audience, really test things out, and repeat quickly. So if an ad doesn’t work, you can try variations on it and track the progress. It adds a lot more science and tracking to marketing and allows businesses to be more relational in their marketing efforts.
Some more advantages of Digital Marketing:
- Easy to measure marketing growth of the business
- Easy to compare your business with your competitors.
- One may get real time results, no need to wait for days.
- Marketing strategy may be implemented with reduced cost.
- Easy to develop your brand value.
- Easy to refine your strategy if required.
- Far greater exposure in minimal cost.
- Fare greater engagement.
- Easy to viral your products.
- Easy to achieve targeted business.
After the invention of internet doing business become easier for everyone, just you need a proper concept and good quality products. It does not matter now whether you have money, commercial space etc. or not. Now you can do business from your home if you have good concept of digital marketing and quality products. Big business owners who have invested lot of money for commercial spaces are now facing challenges from little known entrepreneurs who are working from home or low rent spaces. Now every business houses need to do digital marketing to market their products and for that a huge number of professionals required. It is the best time to learn digital marketing and start your career.
Now who can learn Digital Marketing ?
Any one who can surf internet or google and has a little bit knowledge of English language. That means who have done their Class X can start learning digital marketing.
What to learn to become a Digital Marketer or how to start learning digital marketing?
To become a complete digital marketer one need to do the following things:
- WordPress website creation
- Domain and hosting setup
- Designing website
- Theme upload
- Adding google map in the website
- Adding contact form in the website
- Adding live chat in the website
- On Page SEO
- Offpage SEO
- Photoshop to design Ads for Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Linkdin account creation and marketing
- Quora account creation and marketing
- Facebook Ads creation and marketing
- Youtube Ads creation and marketing
- Google Ads creation and marketing
The whole course may take 60-70 days. These 60-70 days devotion may change one’s status of unemployed to employed professional.