Ramkrishna Mission Vidyalaya, Narendrapur belongs to the unit of Ramkrishna Mission Ashram, Narendrapur. The headquarters for the same is in Belur. This Vidyalaya is affiliated with West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and West Bengal Council of Secondary Education, with both English and Bengali medium courses.
Ramkrishna Mission Vidyalaya, Narendrapur is one of the most prestigious schools in the Country. Every year we see students of this school on the Top list of various National Examinations.
It is a Boy’s Residential School, so it is mandatory for all the boys to stay in the School Hostels only.
Currently, due to the global pandemic, the Admission process is complete via ONLINE MODE Only on the School Official Website http://www.rkmvnarendrapur.org
OFFLINE Admissions are not allowed.
For Admission to Class 5:
- Boys currently studying in Class 4 or 5 are ONLY eligible to seek admission in Class 5.
- The boys should be aged between 10-11 years
For General category students: 60% in Bengali/Hindi, 60% English, and 70% in Mathematics
- For OBC category students: 55% in Bengali/Hindi, 55% in English, and 65% in Mathematics
- Students with no prior Education background are NOT ALLOWED to take admission.
Details of the Admission are listed below:
- The Application Fee is stated below:
- English Medium: Rs 600
- Bengali Medium: Rs 600
The Application Fee should be paid only via ONLINE MODE only.
- After successful registration, and payment, the Admit Card for the Admission would be Auto-generated and can be easily downloaded after 3 days of successful payment.
- The Admit card is to be printed (Black and white or Colour) and a recent colour passport size photograph of the student should be affixed to it.
- The Admit card with the affixed photograph should be positively carried by the candidate on the day of the Admission Test.
NOTE: No candidate will be allowed to take the Test without their respective Admit Card.
- The selection of Students is based on the marks obtained in the Admission Test.
Details on the Admission Test:
- Students seeking admission in English Medium: They will have to appear for the written tests in Bengali/Hindi, English, and Mathematics.
[Bengali/Hindi is considered as the first language and English as the second]
- Students seeking admission in Bengali Medium: Will have to appear for the written tests in Bengali, English, and Mathematics
- The paper will have three units; Bengali/Hindi, English, Mathematics. Each unit will have 50 marks. The total marks will be 150.
- The syllabus will be giving the main emphasis on the basics of each subject and not rote learning.
- Scholarships are provided to students with outstanding merit and to financially handicapped families.
- Any kind of electronic devices, calculator, smartwatches are strictly prohibited in the Exam Hall, and if caught can lead to cancellation of the Paper.
Results of the Admission Tests will be declared on the School Official Site. It is advised to keep an eye on the School Official Site.